Here are a few questions asked by previous customers. If you have a question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help.
- It's a cost effective way to attract new customers and increase profits.
- You're open for business 24/7 on a global scale with up-to-date prices, services, special offers, products and more.
- You can communicate with your whole market without the implications of heavy print costs.
- Standing out from the crowd with a professionally designed website will help you gain the advantage over your competitors.
How will my business benefit from having its own website?
- No, we only charge for any consultation and completed work that has been approved by you.
- You only pay for any future modification and additional pages that you request. For e.g. a new product range on your website or any additional advertising.
Are there any hidden costs?
- It all depends on the size of the project and the services required.
- We estimate around 2 weeks. However, If you require a website in less than 2 weeks, please let us know and we will always do our best to meet your deadline.
How long will it take until my website goes live?
- No, there is no limit to the amount of pages you can publish on your website.
- If you have chosen a website with Content Management System, then you may be able to add additional pages. This will depend on the services you have chosen with Websites4you.
- If you do not have a Content Management System installed on your website, additional costs will apply for creating more than the agreed pages.
Additional pages are charged at approximately £79.99 + VAT per additional page.
Is there a limit to the amount of pages I can create?
- Text: It would be better if you supplied us with the text for your website as you will know more about your business and industry than we do. If this is not possible, we can write the copy with your help and advice. It is important that any text supplied has not been copied from other websites. Search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.) will penalise your website if they recognise duplicated content, which will mean you will not be listed.
- Images: If you can't provide photos (products or services), Websites4you can provide a set of professional stock photos that are relevant to your business. Depending on the size and the image, the cost per photo is around £5 + VAT. We will always agree any additional costs with you beforehand.
- Logos: We would need to be supplied with a company logo whether in a digital format or on a letterhead etc. If you do not have a logo, we offer a logo design service. Once we have created your logo, this can then be used on all of your marketing collateral. Please contact us to find out more.
Do I need to supply text, images and logos for my website?
- Yes, when we set up your domain name e.g. www.yourcompany.com, we can set up your site to enable clients to send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This email will then be directed to your existing office or home email address.
- If you have an office with multiple names, then we can set up mailboxes for each of your employees. For e.g. sales@, accounts@, Sally@, john.smith@.
We will discuss emails with you and make sure they are working correctly before your website is live.
Will it possible for my clients to email me at the address of my new website?
- Yes, once your site is live on the web, we always set up Google Analytics as a standard practice.
- Comprehensive 'visitor stats' will be sent to you on a weekly basis in a PDF format. You will be able to see how many people visit the site, at what time of day, where in the world and much more.
Can I see how many people are visiting my website?
- Yes, depending on how you are paying for your website. We charge £79.99 + VAT per extra page.
- If you require additional features. For e.g. adding a checkout / shopping cart facility or adding a product gallery, then we would quote at the time, depending on your requirements.
Can I start off with a standard 5-page website for now, and then add pages later if I need to?
- Websites4you.co.uk is a trading name of Full Digital Media Ltd.
All websites are produced by the same team of experienced and dedicated designers.
For more information, visit www.fulldigital.co.uk.
Why do I see a credit to 'Full Digital Media' at the bottom of some of the websites you produce?
If you have any other questions, then please email email@example.com and we will answer your questions as soon as we can.